Safety is Always Job 1
Safety is the most important part of our business. We want everyone to return home to their families at the end of the day. Each year thousands of laborers, engineers, and managers trust Skyman USA to keep them secure… even in the most extreme locations.
Our extensively trained and highly experienced workforce is capable of dealing with any scaffolding requirement, always in the safest way possible. Our platforms are, by definition, safe places to work. We create platforms that allows the job to happen.
At the end of the day, our reputation is based on our customer’s satisfaction, the value we provide, and the health and safety of everyone involved. The very nature of our services – continual exposure working from height – means safety isn’t part of the job: It IS the job!
We promote a safe and healthy working environment by:
* Assess risks and apply suitable controls
* Ensure compliance with current and future regulations
* Define roles, responsibility and subsequent structure
* Communicate with internal and external customers
* Provide training, awareness and verify competence
* Establish and test plans for emergency situations
* Measure and monitor performance
* Identify areas for continual improvement
Skyman USA sets the standard for safe working practice in the access industry. We ensure full compliance with all relevant Health and Safety directives and enforce these at all times including design and competence issues, the supervision of our scaffold workers, and inspections by qualified staff.
We provide our own in-house Safety department and mandate regular safety training programs. On site, we rigorously enforce all Personal Protective Equipment requirements including hardhats, protective footwear and safety harnesses wearing and usage.